Monday, March 9, 2009

Easter Cards!

Here are the 2009 Easter cards! I came up with a few designs, and let me tell you, they are CUTE!


This card was made 3 different ways...
here is a copy of this card with the "loops" i liked it alot, but ran out of that type of ribbon...

So, i made a few cards without ribbon...

And then, i decided to make a few cards with regular green ribbon. I liked this one ALOT, but then ran out of the dark paper to border the flowers... Maybe if i find some more of that paper i can make some more cards..








This is my most favorite card i have made so far. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this hippity hop stamp


My mate and I are in disagreement about this card (above) I tried it with cottonballs for tails, but i didnt really care for that. He doesnt like the card at all, but i really like this one!



1 comment:

T said...

Girl! You rock with these cards..I love each and everyone of them..great job!